Today's Blog Post
When I moved to the Fort Collins area, I took a beginner fly fishing class from a local fly shop. The class had 10-12 people, and it was taught in a dirt parking lot, next to a busy road. It was inexpensive and I thought it was a good class, but now that I have taken Mark's 1X class, I wish to share the following:
- Mark's class was a superior educational experience.
- By the end, I could consistently cast a fly into a hula hoop at 50ft!
- I loved the small class size and the 1:1 instruction.
- His teaching techniques allow for quick learning.
- Class location was superb (i.e., safe, no road traffic).
- I learned more in three hours vs. an all day fly shop class.
Mark's classes offer tremendous value, and I highly recommend his services.
K. Davie. Timnath, CO.