Today's Blog Post
Welcome to the 2020/2021 Argentina Fly Fishing Season
December 1st to May 31st
COVID 19 Travel Guidelines (copy/paste)
The summer tourist season in Neuquén begins on December 1, 2020. The provincial resolution establishes the conditions of entry to tourist towns for citizens living in the province of other provinces and also foreigners.
Tourists domiciled outside the Province of Neuquén (Argentines or Foreigners):
- Manage the corresponding Unique Enabling Certificate for Circulation (CUHC), which covers the nature of an Affidavit, through the application "CuidAR", and carry out the self-diagnosis of symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
- Accredit name and proof of reservation of the destination enabled tourist accommodation (cabins, inns, hotels, apart hotels, organized camping) and itinerary; or name, surname and address of the family member(s) residing at the destination with which they will stay, and which allows their stay.
- Submit COVID-19 Traveler Insurance policy for people over 60 years old and groups risk, which must include in the case of contagion or manifestation of the disease during the stay, lodging and food coverage for 14 days; medical care and travel expenses to the city of origin, both for the patient and for her close contacts.
- Comply with the documentation and biosafety controls that each jurisdiction applies provincial and / or municipal, in the different tourist destinations and / or on national or provincial routes or roads.
We offer the very best Guided DIY Fishing Programs
What is Guided DIY Fishing?
It's 100% fishing. We are not a lodge wine-dine-fish service, that often requires you to fish, and share lodging with many groups, and/or up to 25 guests.
We are in the middle -- our services and pricing were designed to give anglers the best option between 1) low budget DIY travel-fish, and 2) expensive full service lodges.
Who -- Guided DIY Fishing and COVID 19
COVID 19 reality -- we offer no guaranty, but compare...
- Patagonia fishing lodges typically service between 10 - 25 anglers per day, with a team of guides, and other service employees (i.e., high exposure?)
- We host 1-4 anglers per day only
- DIY Lodging -- private, limited # of people (i.e., low exposure?)
- Best, most experienced professional guides
- Create your own itinerary, with single or multiple fishing days
- Combine walk-wade, float, and camping
Guided DIY Locations-Species
|Junin de los Andes, Argentina. Brown, Rainbow, Brook Trout|
|Torres del Paine National Park, Chile. King Salmon|
|Rio Santa Cruz, Argentina. Steelhead|
Request pricing, answer questions, etc -- call, video, or email anytime.
USA: 603-315-8800 (Colorado, MDT)