How to use this blog? Use the blog search engine and type in key words such as Float Trip, Walk-Wade, Float Tube, Lessons, DIY, Pesos, Fy Rods, Lodging, Food, Wine, Flies, Best Months, etc. The search engine is located on the right side, just below the weather. FYI, there are over 100 post about fishing Patagonia...the information you are looking for, is probably on this blog. Thanks.
New Hampshire Fly Casting Clinic Level 2
- What: Please join our “on the water” four hour clinic where we will practice roll cast, vertical and horizontal casting, tension cast, reach cast, serpentine cast, parachute cast, false cast. We will also practice line management and presentation techniques.
- Why: We want you to be great anglers for yourself and your fishing community.
- Who: Ideal for beginners and intermediate anglers, but all levels are welcome to attend. Recommended Ages: 14 and up.
- How Many: We have space available for five anglers. We need a minimum of three anglers to hold the clinic.
- When: 10:00AM. Saturday, September 13, 2014.
- Where: Cocheco River, at Watson Rd Dam Parking Lot; Dover, NH.
- Cost: First Cast Fly Fishing has always operated as a donation only organization. For this event, we would like to suggest a minimum donation of $60 per angler.
- Equipment: Fly rods will be provided; however, you are welcome to bring your own rod and reel. We have limited supply of waders and hip boots. Wet wading is possible.
All proceeds will be donated to Three Rivers Stocking Association
To reserve your spot for the September 13th clinic, please make payment at the following link:
PS. Your instructor is a former Orvis endorsed Patagonia lodge manager, a licensed NH guide and an executive board member of Three Rivers Stocking Association. If there are any questions, or payment issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org