New Hampshire Fly Casting Clinic Level 1
- What: Please join our three-hour clinic where we will review fly rod set-up; theory and science; vertical and horizontal casting, and drills-n-skills. We'll review shooting line and single/double haul techniques.
- Why: We want you to be great anglers for yourself and your fishing community.
- Who: Ideal for beginners and intermediate anglers, but all levels are welcome to attend. Recommended Ages: 14 and up.
- How Many: We have space available for 5-10 anglers. We need a minimum of five anglers to hold the clinic.
- When: 10:00AM. Saturday, September 06, 2014. Weather Pending.
- Where: Swazey Parkway, Exeter, New Hampshire. Meet at the gazebo next to the Squamscott River. Directions: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-70.951028,17z
- Cost: First Cast Fly Fishing has always operated as a donation only organization. For this event, we would like to suggest a minimum donation of $50 per angler.
- Equipment: All equipment will be provide; however, you are welcome to bring your own rod and reel.
All proceeds will be donated toThree Rivers Stocking Association
To reserve your spot for the September 6th clinic, please make payment at Paypal: